Colonial Hospice is a hospice agency proud to provide at-home medical care to patients in Los Angeles. We provide a wide range of at-home services with caregivers experienced in caring both for children and the elderly. Instead of receiving impersonal care at a facility or care home, you can have a medical specialist sent to your own home. We come to you, bringing you or your loved ones compassionate and expert care in the convenient comfort of your home.
What Can Our Medical Care Professionals Provide?
At-home medical care is provided for many different conditions, depending on what you or your loved one needs. We have staff who specialize in a range of medical care options, ensuring that you or your loved one receives precisely the type of care needed. Our at-home medical experts can provide:
- Medication management and guidance from a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or Registered Nurse (RN)
- Wound care and assessment
- Assistance with daily living activities such as eating, bathing, and dressing
- Post-operative care at home, including the management of drains and bindings
- Pain management
- Monitoring of vital signs such as respiration, temperature, and pulse
- Fall risk assessments and safety at home
- And more
The Benefits of At-Home Medical Care
At-home medical care can be beneficial in many ways, but the greatest advantage is that you do not need to leave the safe and familiar space of your own home.
- At Colonial Hospice, we are committed to providing the highest quality at-home medical care at an affordable price.
- Beyond this, at-home medical care allows for a more personalized form of care, attentive to your unique needs.
- Receiving care at home can be a lower-stress experience, as merely being in a hospital or care facility can be unsettling or uncomfortable.
Medical Care for the Elderly that Comes to You
At Colonial Hospice, we understand the struggles of caring for elderly loved ones at home. But the solution does not always need to be moving out to live in a care facility. Instead, we believe that care at home can be just as helpful if not better than care away from home. That’s why we offer at-home medical care specifically tailored to elderly needs and conditions, with care always provided by a skilled caregiver. Our at-home medical experts are experienced in caring for the elderly and can provide a wide range of care aspects without the need to leave your familiar environs.
At-Home Medical Care for Kids
We understand the unique needs of young patients, and at-home medical care can be a beneficial solution for parents who want to provide their children with the best possible care at home. Staying in a hospital or care facility can be especially stressful for children, creating an unpleasant experience for their care. Our at-home medical experts at Colonial Hospice are experienced in providing medical care to young patients and can provide a range of health and care services for your children to ensure they receive precisely the care they need.
Schedule an In-Home Assessment
Call us or use our online form to learn more about our at-home care options and set up an in-home assessment for you, your loved one, or your child. One of our care experts will come to you, ready to discuss your medical care needs and find the best ways to meet them.